Focused Management Solutions provides strategy and implementation services in human capital and workforce development. FMS specializes in helping public and private organizations achieve socially significant 'audacious goals' by developing programs with strong yet simple systems of accountability and improvement.
FMS is a nationally recognized organization specializing in creative, targeted, collaborative programs that produce community altering results by becoming more than the sum of their parts.
Plan: Visioning, brand ideation, market analysis, program and system design, business model architecture,
Do: Ramp up/Implementation, operational management, performance management,
Check: Stakeholder reporting, data and program evaluation, quality assurance,
Act: Process improvement to reach goal attainment ahead of schedule and under budget, on-site technical expertise and guidance that improves operations and achieves key indicators and outcomes.
American Job Centers: FMS staff is highly qualified and experienced in defining new strategies and implementation for emerging service delivery systems under Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA).
Building entrepreneurship ecosystems: FMS has a proven track record that integrates strong business innovators and leaders, educators at every level, university and federal lab technologies, chambers of commerce, incubators, municipalities, counties and states.
FMS is comprised of subject matter experts who provide to non-profits, for-profits and government entities:
• Administration and management services to public agencies, private non-profit and for-profit programs;
• Government contract and financial management and compliance;
• Quality assurance, evaluation, performance management and compliance services ;
• Staff development, training and assessment tools and programs;
• Web and mobile application development;
• Data collection, measurement and analysis techniques; and
• Database development, management and business intelligence solutions with superior user experiences.
Our focus is on teamwork, performance, business process improvement, minimizing risk, maximize profits an d outcomes, eliminating gaps in service delivery, identifying process deficits and eliminate non-value-added activities.
Depending on the size of your project, FMS can provide a single temporary consultant or full-time embedded management team to help deliver successful outcomes and services to meet the needs of stakeholders.